We are BlueTide
At BlueTide, we’ve built our foundation on a commitment to forward-thinking innovation, and we pride ourselves on attracting and retaining the best talent by fostering new ideas, teamwork, open communication and career development opportunities.
Apply to BlueTide.
Get a Lifetime Experience.
We are looking for the digital leaders of the future to be part of our A team.
We make every effort to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified candidates. Whatever stage you are in your professional career, we help you create a career plan adapted to your professional ambitions and dreams.
Learning & Certifications
We are committed to extending educational and development programs to associates at all levels of the organization.
Top Professional Experience
We strive to provide a stimulating work environment with exciting national and international projects.
Find one that suits your career
At BlueTide, we shape talent solutions for how the world works today.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (Remote)
- About BlueTide We are a Nearshore software development company founded in 2013 with the goal of developing websites done right. Since then, we have grown rapidly, expanding into other businesses such as Digital Marketing and Software Development.
- Our mission To achieve the highest levels of satisfaction and trust in our clients, offering to them the best tools and technology of the web industry and fulfilling all their objectives in minimum time periods.
- Our culture Honesty is the best policy. We handle situations always with the truth.
We surf together: We are convinced that is the only way to make the difference and enjoy the work.
We aim for excellence delivering work we are proud of.
We add value to our clients, fostering a relationship with them to truly understand their problems and objectives.
- What you’ll be doing The person in this role will lead the development of our web research product, integrating the SCRUM development of research web product cycle. Will also be in charge of leading all grooming and planning sprint activity, lag and backlog growth reduction and support QA activity and PR reviews.
- What we are looking for
- Ideal candidate must have 4+ years experience using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working with SCRUM methodologies and KANBAN
- Must have experience working with Bootstrap.
- Advanced English level, specially written.
- Experience working in remote environments
- Experience with AWS or Heroku will be considered an advantage.
- What we offer:
- Very competitive compensation package.
- 30 days paid vacation.
- Remote and multicultural environment with a flexible schedule. Location: anywhere within Latin or Central America.
- Being part of a growing company where you have room to make your mark.
- Do you feel like applying? Join us to surf our wave !
Contact us now
City of Knowledge
Building 237, third floor, local D
Panama City, Panama.